Virtual Licensure Exam Review Prep
For all exam categories: Bachelor, Master, Clinical, Advanced Generalist
VIRTUAL LICENSURE EXAM REVIEW PREP COURSE
Prepare for your upcoming licensure exam and earn 6.5 CEUs!
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. via Zoom Online Meetings
Presenter: Dawn Apgar, Ph.D, LSW, ACSW
Author of social work exam study guides from Springer Publishing
This course is for ALL exam categories!
Registration opens soon!
NASW-MN is bringing Minnesota Social Workers the best national trainer and the lowest price possible to help ensure you feel ready for your upcoming licensure exam!
Registration comes with 6-month access to a robust Social Work Licensure Learning Management System. This includes:
- A full copy of the electronic exam guide and hard copy guide for your exam category from Springer Publishing*
- Contains material for the ASWB exam blueprint, including new content added in 2015
- Offers a wealth of test-taking tips and strategies to foster exam confidence
- Includes a practice test (with explanations of correct answers) that mirrors the the exam
- Study plan
- Flashcards and other study tools
- A discussion board with full access to the author and others who are studying for the exam
- Online learning community where you can connect virtually with other people who are studying for the exam
PLUS!...Receive a 50 question pre-test before the course to help the presenter tailor the course to meet your needs and provide you with a report that you can use to help you in the course
*Advanced Generalist registrants will receive the clinical electronic guide, and Advanced Generalist hard copy guide.