Virtual Licensure Exam Review Prep
For all exam categories: Bachelor, Master, Clinical, Advanced Generalist
VIRTUAL LICENSURE EXAM REVIEW PREP COURSE
Prepare for your upcoming licensure exam and earn 6.5 CEUs!
Thursday, June 24, 2021 - 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. via Zoom Online Meetings
Presenter: Dawn Apgar, Ph.D, LSW, ACSW
Author of social work exam study guides from Springer Publishing
This course is for ALL exam categories!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Registration closes on Wednesday, June 16 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time.
NASW-MN is bringing Minnesota Social Workers the best national trainer and the lowest price possible to help ensure you feel ready for your upcoming licensure exam!
Registration comes with 6-month access to a robust Social Work Licensure Learning Management System. This includes:
- A full copy of the electronic exam guide for your exam category from Springer Publishing*
- Contains material for the ASWB exam blueprint, including new content added in 2015
- Offers a wealth of test-taking tips and strategies to foster exam confidence
- Includes a practice test (with explanations of correct answers) that mirrors the the exam
- Study plan
- Flashcards and other study tools
- A discussion board with full access to the author and others who are studying for the exam
- Online learning community where you can connect virtually with other people who are studying for the exam
PLUS!...Receive a 50 question pre-test before the course to help the presenter tailor the course to meet your needs and provide you with a report that you can use to help you in the course
Course and materials access information will be e-mailed to you one week before the course date.
Register for the exam category that you will be reviewing - not your current licensure type.
STUDENTS! Join NASW today to get Member Pricing and 1 full year of Student Membership!*
Please note that it will take 24-48 hours after joining NASW to access Member Pricing.
Registration closes at 12:00 p.m. Central Time on June 16. No cancellations or refunds after June 15.
NASW MEMBERS: You MUST be logged in with your NASW username and password to receive member pricing. Don't know your login information? Contact Member Services for assistance at 1-800-742-4089 or email@example.com.