Call to Actions and Session Information
Use the tool below to stay informed about key policy issues relevant to social workers. Check out the following features:
- Click on the action alerts to join NASW-MN in advocacy. Read the key points of information and use the tool to send a message to your Legislator.
- Use the blog posts to read more in-depth coverage and different perspectives on NASW-MN priorities and information about the session.
- Find legislation. Use the key word search to see what has been introduced on topics that matter to you.
- Find your elected officials. Enter your address and see who represents you.
- Sign up for action alerts. NASW-MN will tell you about key moments to engage. Don't miss the notices.